At Pezzimenti Nixon Optometrists we provide exceptional eyecare to the whole family. Our services are designed to meet the needs of people of different ages and lifestyles, and better their quality of living. We offer services for children to help each child learn, grow and live better. We also offer services for athletes to help improve vision and performance on and off the field.
We believe that visual needs affect not just eyesight but the entire body. That’s why we take a holistic approach, utilising behavioural optometry and vision training techniques to suggest and implement solutions that will improve your quality of life.
We are a full service optometry practice offering:
- Comprehensive eye examinations for people of all ages
- Eye care services for children, from babies to teenagers
- Eye care services for athletes
- Assessment of eye health and visual skills using a range of clinical techniques and the latest technology
- Diagnosis of conditions such as macular degeneration, cataracts, glaucoma, health conditions that affect the eye such as diabetes and blood pressure, and other ocular conditions
- Prescription and supply of spectacles
- Prescription and supply of contact lenses
- Prescription and supply of orthokeratology lenses
- Prescription of medication to treat common eye disease and infections
- Referral to specialists where necessary
- Behavioural optometry
- Vision training